Jordan River Temple

On: Sunday, August 17, 2008





These next two shots are the same photo, I just couldn't decide which look I liked better, feel free to comment. The photo was taken late at night standing in front of the Jordan River Temple. The bright spot in the upper right is in fact the moon, it was intentionally over developed.



2 comments on "Jordan River Temple"

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I need to follow you around and learn this stuff. I'm really glad you posted both of the bottom ones because I think both are great. They both give a different emotion. I personally LOVE the bottom one the best but they are both great.

Boquinha said...

Ooooh, I like them both, too! I love the different perspectives each offers. I like the second one best, I think, but both are great! I love that it's the same picture, too.